Contact us to learn more about how selling Real Estate By Auction can benefit you!
- Auctions are no longer considered last resort or discount sales for selling real estate in today’s marketplace.
- Auctions are quickly becoming the first, best and only choice in many of today’s real estate markets.
- Seller’s pay 0% commission, only marketing costs
- Typically closes in 30 days or less
- Offers sellers another option
- Creates competition among buyers
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified buyers
- Property is sold as-is, where-is and how-is with no contingencies
- Eliminates high carrying costs (such as taxes, interest, maintenance)
- Seller will know when property will sell
- Seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale, maintains control of the property throughout the auction (depending on auction type) and actively participates in the sale process
- Auction reduces the time the property is on the market
- Seller is able to move on to other things freeing up capital
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) approves of auctions and considers them a viable sales and purchase option.
- “Auction Fever” continues to grow as consumers continue to demand products quickly and for the price they wish to pay, win or lose. Auctions provide them with that option.