Why Sell Real Estate At Auction???
- Auctions are no longer considered last resort or discount sales for selling real estate in today’s marketplace.
- Auctions are quickly becoming the first, best and only choice in many of today’s real estate markets.
- Seller’s pay 0% commission, only marketing costs
- Typically closes in 30 days or less
- Offers sellers another option
- Creates competition among buyers
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified buyers
- Property is sold as-is, where-is and how-is with no contingencies
- Eliminates high carrying costs (such as taxes, interest, maintenance)
- Seller will know when property will sell
- Seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale, maintains control of the property throughout the auction (depending on auction type) and actively participates in the sale process
- Auction reduces the time the property is on the market
- Seller is able to move on to other things freeing up capital
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) approves of auctions and considers them a viable sales and purchase option.
- “Auction Fever” continues to grow as consumers continue to demand products quickly and for the price they wish to pay, win or lose. Auctions provide them with that option.
Contact us to learn more about how selling Real Estate By Auction can benefit you!